We are looking for an Electronics Engineer who is passionate about embedded systems design and development and is looking for a new challenge. You will work closely within multi-disciplinary teams providing services across the whole life-cycle of electronic product development including specification, development, validation, verification and production support.
– Work closely with internal teams and contribute to system design specifications, taking ownership for specific system block specifications where required;
– Analogue and digital circuit design for FPGA and microprocessor embedded systems;
– PCB layout suitable for volume manufacture;
– Ensure designs meet regulatory requirements for safety, EMC and environmental standards;
– Collaborate in cross-functional activities for system integration and design validation to ensure system requirements are fully met and solutions are fit for purpose;
– Configuration and release management;
– Analysis of issues to identify root cause analysis, define and implement effective corrective actions;
– Provide ongoing support for existing product lines.
– Excellent digital and analogue circuit design fundamentals;
– Proven experience designing PCBs including experience of design tools, e.g. Altium;
– Excellent written and verbal communication and teamwork skills;
– Self-motivated and take full responsibility for solutions able to meet commitments and timescales under pressure;
– Minimum university degree in electronic engineering or equivalent.
Occasional travel both European and international may be required.
Ultraleap was formed when Ultrahaptics and Leap Motion came together in May 2019. We’ve brought together the world’s most powerful 3D hand tracking with the only haptic technology able to create the sensation of touch in mid-air. Applications include automotive, digital out-of-home, location-based entertainment, AR/VR, gaming, computing, consumer electronics, and health. We have a team of over 150 spread across the world, with locations in Silicon Valley and Bristol, UK.
Research & Development
Team Lead, Core Engineering Team