Reporting directly to the Director of IT, the ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of Mac OSX systems as well as a positive attitude and friendly disposition.
- Providing general IT support to Ultraleap team members;
- Ensuring job ticketing systems are updated, generating wiki articles/knowledge base where necessary;
- New user IT onboarding;
- Setup of new machines and troubleshoot end-user devices on the network i.e. printers, copiers, etc;
- Identifying and securing new IT equipment, including Asset Management and Auditing;
- System monitoring and automation;
- Build on our Jamf Pro solutions to create long-term fixes and enhance the end-user experience.
- Strong OS X / macOS experience;
- Good Windows and Linux experience;
- Experience of supporting Microsoft Office;
- Experience in managing Office 365;
- Good knowledge of Jamf Pro/Casper Suite;
- VMware ESXi, Fusion and Parallels;
- Good knowledge of shell scripting in bash;
- Networking and Mesh Wifi experience.
Other Useful Skills:
- Active Directory;
- Objective C / Swift programming experience;
- Zendesk / Jira;
- G Suite
- Backup systems such as Veeam or Backup Exec.
Occasional travel both European and international may be required.
Ultraleap was formed when Ultrahaptics and Leap Motion came together in May 2019. We’ve brought together the world’s most powerful 3D hand tracking with the only haptic technology able to create the sensation of touch in mid-air. Applications include automotive, digital out-of-home, location-based entertainment, AR/VR, gaming, computing, consumer electronics, and health. We have a team of over 150 spread across the world, with locations in Silicon Valley and Bristol, UK.
Research & Development
Director of IT