We are seeking an experienced Test Development Engineer to work closely with a small team of experienced Design Engineers to develop custom automated test solutions for challenging projects. You’ll be responsible for the whole test process from test specification development to execution and reporting.
– Lead on the test process from test specification development to execution and reporting
– Design custom automated and manual test equipment, including hardware design and build, software development and user documentation
– Manage the internal or outsourced development of bespoke test systems and fixtures.
– Evaluate production test activities to develop best practices
– Improve production capacity, quality and equipment reliability to reduce operating costs
– Commissioning of systems and training of personnel.
– Degree in Engineering
– Experience on software development for test applications including instrument control, user interfaces, database solutions in a suitable programming language, e.g. Python, Labview, SQL
– Experience within a test engineering or manufacturing environment
– Exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail.
Occasional travel both European and International may be required.
Ultraleap was formed when Ultrahaptics and Leap Motion came together in May 2019. We’ve brought together the world’s most powerful 3D hand tracking with the only haptic technology able to create the sensation of touch in mid-air. Applications include automotive, digital out-of-home, location-based entertainment, AR/VR, gaming, computing, consumer electronics, and health. We have a team of over 150 spread across the world, with locations in Silicon Valley and Bristol, UK.
Research & Development
Chief Operating Officer