Date: 7-10 January, 2020
Location: The Venetian, Tech West, Las Vegas
Booth number: The Venetian, Level 3 – LIDO 3004
Visit Ultraleap at CES 2020
We have a great lineup of new experiences for you to try that showcase and combine the world’s most advanced hand tracking, and the world’s leading mid-air haptics technology.
You can find us in The Venetian, Level 3 – LIDO 3004. Be sure to drop by, say hi to the team and experience:
- The next level of professional VR with Varjo’s next headset, the VR-2 Pro.
- A virtual reality escape room, with a difference. We’ve collaborated with X-Studios to bring you TENSION – an immersive VR escape room experience where you can interact using your bare hands. No wearables. No controllers.
- Dimenco’s Simulated Reality – the interactive platform of the future.
- A new world of automotive technologies, one where physical buttons and touchscreens disappear from the centre console and virtual reality entertains passengers.
- Interactive digital posters providing an exciting new way to entertain and engage with the public.
- We also have a few surprises up our sleeves – stay tuned for updates!
If you’d like to beat the crowds, please get in touch to arrange a meeting
Not at CES 2020?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered on our social channels. Twitter will be your go-to channel if you want real-time coverage of the event, but if you’d like to see the behind-the-scenes action be sure to follow us on Instagram. Facebook and LinkedIn channels will provide a snapshot of the action with a daily round-up of activity.
You can also follow the official hashtag to see all the action – #CES2020
CES is the leading global event for consumer technologies. It attracts globally recognised brands, world business leaders and innovators/entrepreneurs alike. It has long been acknowledged as the global stage where the next-generation of technology innovations are introduced to the marketplace. CES is owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA) and is held every year in Las Vegas with more than 4,500 companies exhibiting. The show is one of the largest events in the world and attracts a staggering 175,000+ attendees.